I noticed I have E911 service, what do I need to know about it?
- Since your phone service is dependent on your internet connection if you have any type of Internet or power outage then E911 will not be functional.
- If you were to ever move then you would need to update your address with Surf Air Wireless.
How long does the number porting process take?
- It takes approximately 10 business days from the time Surf Air Wireless receives all the signed paper work. Surf Air Wireless also will need a copy of your most recent phone bill.
What does the stutter dial tone mean?
- When you pick up your handset and you hear a stuttered dial tone before the actual dial tone it simply means you have new voicemail messages.
How do I change my voicemail greeting?
- Once you have logged into your voicemail you will be given different menu options. You will want to choose 0 for mailbox options.
- Next you will want to follow the voice prompts.
I prefer to use an answering machine over Surf Air Wireless voicemail, how do I do that?
- Simply call Surf Air Wireless and we can disable voicemail on your account.
Can I use my alarm system with Surf Air Wireless?
- There are various types of alarm systems available to consumers. Some types will work with Surf Air Wireless service while others will not.