Surf Air Wireless Remote Access
Surf Air Wireless can now help assist with your technical problems by logging into your computer remotely. Follow the steps below to get your problems resolved quicker and easier without touching your mouse or keyboard!
- Call our technical support staff to create a support ticket
- Click on the provided Tech below
- Click on Run
- Double click on Internet Support (*Note: Your firewall may ask if you would like to allow this connection and continue. Allow the program to run to continue)
- The Surf Air Wireless technician will now go inside your computer to resolve the problem.
Surf Air Wireless Remote Access Disclaimer
By accepting an invitation from a Surf Air Wireless representative to allow access to your computer, you accept responsibility for any changes made to the desktop content or system settings.
Surf Air Wireless does not assume and is not responsible for any liability for the linking and viewing of any desktop content, the operation of the remote access software or hardware performance.
As such, Surf Air Wireless recommends that you remain at your desktop and observe the entirety of the remote session.
Please close any confidential or personal documents and/or web pages before agreeing.
- Currently available only for Microsoft Windows based computers only.
- Support provided is for Surf Air Wireless customers only.
- A trouble ticket must be created before any technical support is provided.
- This is for Internet/Email related problems only. Additional fees may apply for non technical support related problems.
Surf Air Wireless Hours
If you are having trouble with your Internet connection or have questions about your account, we're here to help!
Office Lobby Hours
|Monday-Friday||9 am CST - 5:30 pm CST|
|Saturday||9 am CST - 1pm CST|
Phone Customer Support and Sales Hours
|Monday-Friday||9 am CST - 9 pm CST|
|Saturday||9 am CST - 1 pm CST|